Audience - where's the extra speakers?

The standard system has two speakers in each door. The upgrade has the extra speaker in each door, therefore an extra 4 therefore 12 speakers rather than 8. Don't know if the speakers are included with the audience though.

I've got mine set to treble -3 and bass +4. the bass is really low frequency so bass drum beats are really strong but slightly higher bass guitar notes are really weak. As are the mids. I think this is what the upgrade should address.

i don't seem to have a problem with the bass in my car :confused:

that'll be the pair of alpine 12's then :P

sorry, i'm bored. please resume normal sensible conversation.......................................................................now

I'm in the same situation as Nick. Getting a company car; sold my own car that had some ICE installed.

When I test drove an Octy ambient I personally thought the sound system was a bit lacklustre - it had the stream radio in it. BASS response was lacking punch, and muffled the overall sound if turned up too much. Treble response was ok and mid range lacking as well.

The problem I think was the speaking placement now pointing directly at the seats, IMO they would of sounded better being placed more forward.

Hopefully the sound upgrade I've ordered will be an improvement but I'll have to wait and see. I'm not expecting anything special though.