Bigfoot sticker?

devonutopia

Saw a bigfoot (footprint) sticker on a yeti bootld earlier on the M5 (just north of Bristol I think it was) - over the Skoda emblem. Was it a one-off thing done by an embarrased Skoda owner? Just curious as never seen one and never heard it being discussed on here either.

There is at least one of the members here with one like that - will see if I can find it

I didn't see any briskoda stickers so wasn't sure it was a member. The yeti was a light blue metallic colour I think.

There were 3 stickers produced a couple of years ago:

a "growling" Yeti to go over the Yeti badge

a "happy" Yeti, as above

a Yeti footprint.

All could be internal or external and were produced by a signmaker in Cyprus. Lots of us bought them, and as far as I know they are still available.

There have been a couple of threads about them, but I'm at work and the search system won't work for me here.

I was thinking it was Sandy's - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/262268-snow-has-arrived/page__st__60#entry3097327 - but his are the full Yeti/Bigfoot either side of the number plate. I have seen a photo on here in the last month or so showing the foot outline around the badge - just can't remember whose car it was.

Saw a bigfoot (footprint) sticker on a yeti bootld earlier on the M5 (just north of Bristol I think it was) - over the Skoda emblem. Was it a one-off thing done by an embarrased Skoda owner? Just curious as never seen one and never heard it being discussed on here either.

Superskoda sell replacement badges on with the big foot on them.

Maybe it was one of those?