Kierans Silver Fabia Vrs

kieranlt

Tinted the fog lights today, I think some Depo headlights and a LCR splitter will set the front off nicely now.

36136C98-B638-4FFC-BD61-5AE188936D8C.jpg

And I bought a set of wheels. S3 avus alloys in near perfect condition, picking them up later this week :)

290049E9-9357-49E6-A17E-BF5DC2362F1C.png

Fitted the alloys this evening, tyres are too big so all 4 need to be changed. If anyone can recommend a brand on a budget the please feel free to let me know! Thought they looked pretty good anyway:

72DF3750-D4A5-4FA3-AF60-86B8038F37F2.jpg

Very nice! It's amazing how big a difference all the little bits make, especially lowering. These things look like they're on stilts from standard!

I'm driving a 1.4mpi at the moment, but I'm hoping to do the same as you and upgrade to one of these once I've got myself a proper job after university! Can't wait frankly, haha.

Thanks guys! The pictures make it look a bit lower than it actually is, but I'm happy enough with the drop. The idea was to make subtle mods and not make to car look too modded.

Best thing I did buying one of these, your love it when you get one lol. If I was to look again for another one, it would have to have leathers already because the standard seats get so grubby.

Yeah that's my only issue, I'm a mountain biker and so the car sees its fair share of dirt, the standard seats don't look too bad if i clean them regularly, but I can see the VRS seats getting really minging REALLY quickly.

Edited by samj2013

Put some inserts into the Vrs badge on the front grille today. Here's how it stands:

B9A4DF7C-A3FE-4504-8FFA-2C7D80AD1BE9.jpg

2A68FDF8-E585-4E20-94BC-B7633E39CF60.jpg

Not sure if I like the red 'V' as I think it could be a bit too much red. I have a black but I don't think it would get noticed against the black slats of the grille. It will do for now but may end up changing it for silver.

• 1 month later...

Looking to sell the car after this weekend, just ticked over 124,000 miles, 1 previous owner, FSH with cambelt & water pump done at 117,000. Private plate will go with the car also.

Does anyone have a rough estimate of how much I should be looking for? May consider selling the leathers and wheels separately depending on offers.