Yeti stars in Corrie.

betsy

In last night’s episode of Coronation Street a Black Yeti passed in the background of two characters outside the corner shop. For a small Manchester street which has remarkably little traffic and no parking problems considering all the main characters own cars, it’s nice to see a Yeti when you rarely see one on the road. It is probably owned by one of the extras or production staff. When will Streetcars start using an Octavia?

And before you ask I probably am a sad ‘B’

In last night’s episode of Coronation Street a Black Yeti passed in the background of two characters outside the corner shop. For a small Manchester street which has remarkably little traffic and no parking problems considering all the main characters own cars, it’s nice to see a Yeti when you rarely see one on the road. It is probably owned by one of the extras or production staff. When will Streetcars start using an Octavia?

And before you ask I probably am a sad ‘B’

Not as sad as me though, there was a white Yeti actually being used by one of the characters in 'Doctors' the other afternoon! :notme:

Not as sad as me though, there was a white Yeti actually being used by one of the characters in 'Doctors' the other afternoon! :notme:

When they start using one on bargain hunters, I'm really in trouble :giggle:

Corry I assume is a reference to coronation street-and a black one you say?

I wonder if it is too late to change my order as I wouldn't want to risk being connected with that kind of thing.

• Like 4

Corry I assume is a reference to coronation street-and a black one you say?

I wonder if it is too late to change my order as I wouldn't want to risk being connected with that kind of thing.

Why is it people are so 'snobby' about watching soaps I wonder,can the millions that watch them ALL be plebs (to coin a phrase)?

My name is Andy and I seldom miss an episode of Emmerdale :blush: . I do, however, sometimes miss Corrie and haven't watched Gloomenders for years.

• Like 1

I'm 60 and my grandmother who lived with us was a "corry" viewer, my late wife was an eastenders addict.

It may be seen as snobby because they are set in what people ares supposed to think of as working class surroundings but I have never understood the appeal of formulaic pot boiler serial stories. I find them no more appealing when they are set in what are portrayed as aristocratic surroundings.

I don't much watch TV and miss some good stuff but avoid so much which isn't

I'm 60 and my grandmother who lived with us was a "corry" viewer, my late wife was an eastenders addict.

It may be seen as snobby because they are set in what people ares supposed to think of as working class surroundings but I have never understood the appeal of formulaic pot boiler serial stories. I find them no more appealing when they are set in what are portrayed as aristocratic surroundings.

I don't much watch TV and miss some good stuff but avoid so much which isn't

In a previous existance I was a TV repair Technician and you wouldn't believe the number of times I was told "We don't watch it much". :hi:

Fred

• Like 1

Last switched on for TT legends on Tuesday, before that Top Gear and ask the midwife on Sunday and Saturday rugby. I am a radio addict and luckily there is a separate TV for daughters.

I do remember there was a time when people were keen to avoid admitting watching much. Nowadays I find people surprised by my relative indifference.

Fiancée and I do often watch a movie at weekends and with moto GP and F1 coming up I'll be watching more.

In a previous existance I was a TV repair Technician and you wouldn't believe the number of times I was told "We don't watch it much". :hi:

Fred

It's strange isn't it, TV has millions of viewers but nobody, when asked, watches it :think:

What's a soap? :giggle:

I'll collect my coat on the way out.....................

It's that big bar that gets all slippery when you have a bath or shower,

:hi: Hi Bob any beer in this corner, wood burners going well :rofl:

• Like 1

The Yeti started it's television career on Top Gear :D

Yes,but do any Yeti owners admit to watching TV ? (only from the closet is my guess!) :giggle:

What's a soap? :giggle:

I'll collect my coat on the way out.....................

Something I could do with on my YTeti, I can't see hardly of the original colour at present

Sme how I thought this topic was about a Yeti being spotted on a TV program, but some one took it to the cleaners with a load of soft soap. Such is life!

Lets hope it doesn't come back with a huge coat hanger through the front end. :)

Yeti adopters don't watch that much TV as they are out enjoying the company of the SM.

Given the choice of watching a never ending but serially depressing program on the telly box or going out in the Yeti knowing that I will have a smile on my face is an easy decision.