Manufacturing Year (MY) changes

Most prob has but it might be turned off on the ECU?

It would appear a lot is turned off on the ECU - Especially on BMW. My colleague were driving down the motorway and a stone flipped up and cracked his screen.

He called to get this replaced and were asked if he has rain detecting wipers which he replied no, the engineer came out & examined the window and had to go back to depot to get a windscreen that HAS this feature built in.

Just shows the hardware is on the cars however they are not enabled.

An interesting read. My Scout is late MY07 then.

Anyone know if you can get these for the UK drivers side?

double_sb_small.jpg

A simple solution to an annoying problem!!

Niall

The double visors are available from skodateile.cz in all of the colours of Octavia interiors. Bit of a faff buying from them but proper stuff at reasonable prices. Looks like a pair go for 58 euros.

This covers Euro not UK spec changes generally. One mistake (i think) is talk of the rear 3/4 glass on the estate being heated; i believe these are actually glass break sensors linked to the alarm system where fitted.

Certainly on my vRS ive not noticed my rear windows de-icing with the rear screen on.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a 2010 L+K estate, and it appears to have a few "lines" on the off side rear 3/4 window glass that look just like the heated rear window "lines"

Just bought a 2010 L+K estate, and it appears to have a few "lines" on the off side rear 3/4 window glass that look just like the heated rear window "lines"

AFAIK thats a second radio antenna