Got a VRS again :D :D

bargain!

can't believe these cars are now down to these kinda figures, i looked at one a while ago, and it was def only worth that (proper tatty and high mileage), but still...cheap as chips really!

yes battered ones can be had for less than a grand, but good ones can still hold their money, condition is key really!

I think corrida red is a bit darker and they only used rally red on the very first models. I was beginning to think I have one of the last rally reds out there. My car has a sister :-)

I think it was a mix and match or whatever was in stock as my Y plate one has 17"s

I thought hatches were 17s, and estates were 16s for the vRS when it rolled out the factory. Obviously then previous owners might have replaced the 16s on the estates to make them look more like the hatch.

Edited by mbames

I've never managed to get my spoiler and mirrors looking as red as the metalwork. Maybe a respray when the summer eventually arrives.

Have used paint from this place before to paint my bumpers.

http://www.paints4u.com/default.aspx

red fades badly, something to do with pigmentation, really a good compounding with g3 and a DA is what you would benefit from