Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

Some good work there mate

Seen you removed your rear wiper

Did you remove everything like the motor and everything or just the out side arm?

Is it a kit you got to blank it off

Yes mate job lot gone. It's a gecleant glass bung kit :)

Sunday consisted of rolling the rears, a lot of taking it to bits, flaring, putting it back together and testing. Rear arches now are probably 10-15mm wider each side with a bit more to go.

No heat was used as the paint is already ruined from previous tyres and it's having a full paint as soon as some other bits are done anyway.

20160911_112306.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to finish the front bumper by getting the other surround plastic welded and smoothed in for the air feed. Just got to finish flaring/rolling the arches and it can go off to be painted.

20161005_192722.jpg

Edited by SNH
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sounds like the story of my life.

Work my *******s off doing overtime, gather up a bit of cash to spend on the car them something else will always take priority!

I've been getting my bonnet painted for about 4 years or so now. Still not done!

Edited by Paul thornton
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...