Si's mk2 vrs is no more. *SOLD*

SNH

MASSIVE thanks to Ben of shark performance fame for going out of his way to come over and fix the car tonight.

No doubt after a long day doing his thing at shark HQ and to then come after hours is above and beyond.

Very much appreciated.

I owe you one :)

• Like 1

All the good bits are sold (apart from the pillar pod) and are due to be collected tomorrow so this is how it's staying.

333A5BD3-E4BD-4C51-AD5A-04CFE2ED20BD.jpg

The end of another projects era....

I'm done with the whole modifying cars lark now although the steering wheel is going on the 4x4 along with a jbl ice install comprising of 4 6.5" speakers and 2 8" subs in a custom box to keep as much space as possible.

This thread probably won't get updated anymore now but I'll stick around while I still own it.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you lost interest but as you get older you seem to lose the motivation but your car will still make a nice everyday car and will be less hassle worrying about scraping over things and you can just drive it :)

I'm declaring mine sorn in a couple of days as tax is up at end of the month and to be honest it hasn't moved since August and don't really care.

• Like 1

I've been pondering over it for a while tbh, I've not really got time for it and now the daughters got even more involved with horse eventing it'd clash with most car shows next year anyway.

I'm the only one that can tow the horsebox so I'd rather see her having fun than me wasting money :)

Plus I enjoy driving the 4x4 more than I do the car lol. No need to worry about parking, scraping wheels or speed bumps ;)

sorry to see this come to an end (you had my FMIC right at the start) I have gone to range rover and am loving it, not the fastest thing around but absolutley love driving it!.

its going the same way as my VRS, forever buying bits for it, got a tuning box on it at the moment which makes a big difference but going back to R-tech in the near future for a re-map.

IMG_2159_zps6efce3a7.jpg

• Like 1

2 owners and never been fitted lol, yeah its the TD6 (straight 6), I looked at X5's but the rangie has much better interior luxury (mines the vogue) and i prefer the overall look of it, lovely to drive and with the tuning box i'm seeing about 25-26 MPG around town and about 30-32 on a motorway run which is quite good considering it weighs 2.5 Tonnes

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had a play in a tdv8 the other day and all tho it was awesome on road and as comfy as hell it struggled on a bit of mud. All the gadgets and gizmo's switched on and still struggled unfortunately.

No good to me when pulling the horses through fields and the likes :(

• 5 months later...

Wow, long time no visit. While I've been having a laugh with the 4x4 http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/332668-sis-maverick-4x4-full-stainless-side-exit/?view=getnewpost

The Mrs has been running this into the ground and generally abusing it.

I recently took it off the road and parked it up as I'd lost the love for it and couldn't decide whether to sell it on or not tbh.

20150517_184726.jpg

20150517_184737.jpg

Those that have browsed the truck thread will know I've got a love for car audio and my most recent project is a bit of a snug fit in the truck and defeats the object of me trying to keep as much space in it as possible

20150522_141940.jpg

This leads me back to the vrs....

Massive boot with plenty of room, let's check..

Few mods and it's in with room to spare

20150522_144229.jpg

20150522_144900.jpg

So now it's got me thinking about re doing it ready for next year's shows.

Box is for a single 18" sub and tuned to 32hz, needs some tlc but there's no rush.

20150522_135200.jpg

20150522_135209.jpg

20150522_135225.jpg

20150522_135232.jpg

We shall see what happens but there could be a light at the end of the tunnel for the vrs

• Like 1