loosing brake fluid

feebs

i have an 07 plate vrs se

i am loosing brake fluid

had a fluid change on my service in jan, sunday i had the hand brake light flashing and beeping.

went back to where i had to serviced, they topped it up but checking last night with my mate it was still below the min.

i need to top it up myself to check this - but any thoughts?

I had this happen recently after a brake fluid change. One of the brake bleed nipples had dirt or corrosion on the thread which allowed fluid to escape from a rear brake calliper even though the nipple had been tightened correctly. The problem was quickly, easily and cheaply fixed by replacing the bleed nipple. If this is your problem, the source of the leak should be easy to see with the car jacked up.

i have an 07 plate vrs se

i am loosing brake fluid

had a fluid change on my service in jan, sunday i had the hand brake light flashing and beeping.

went back to where i had to serviced, they topped it up but checking last night with my mate it was still below the min.

i need to top it up myself to check this - but any thoughts?

When the garage topped the fluid up they should have checked to see where it was going. It's obviously leaking quite a lot for the level to have dropped again so quickly, you're in danger of loosing you brakes, I'd take it back and get them to check it out URGENTLY.

Steve

Hey checked the calipers and flex hoses and all was dry. No sign of leaks. Nothing on the drive.

But it was bright and I couldn't see the level but I could see fluid was in there.

Checked it last night and it was not near the min/max line. Checked again tonight and its in a similar place again.

Too prove to my self I want to get it to the level and check it to the self.

But, if it is leaking where else could it go and what do I look for. They said the calipers and flex are dry. I know the clutch uses it, would my clutch be slipping? Also what if its leaking into the break servo? Can I tell anything for that?

Thanks all

Phil