My car is now unusual!

Mike Wrightson

When I bought the Citigo, it was a showroom car and I noticed the badge on the steering wheel was scratched. The dealer said they would get it sorted, but would need to order an airbag unit for the swap.

So I waited for the call to say they had got one... 3 months later I asked about it and it seems that they hadn't ordered it. In the meantime, the Citigos had changed to the Rapid style wheel and so they couldn't order a new airbag module any more. "No problem, we still have an older car at our other branch, we'll bring it down and swap with that". Cool.

So I go up today for them to do the swap. 25mins later and they say it's all done. "We got the wheel off the other car, but we weren't happy with the condition of it, so we've just put one of the new wheels on instead."

Err, well that's awesome, thanks!

So I now have a Rapid style steering wheel with the old style gearknob :rofl:

Edited by Mike Wrightson

Nice,

But with all the mods and coding options is there a usual Citigo?

I fitted a clear rear bumper protector for an UP does that make mine unusual?