Electric car conversion

mraw3

That's mental, 16 years old and designing and building that is just or off this world.

My thoughts exactly, what a wee legend! Filthy rich too be looks of it, I hope it's not his butler building it!

My thoughts exactly, what a wee legend! Filthy rich too be looks of it, I hope it's not his butler building it!

Agreed 2 x AMG in the driveway, the money for a s2000 AND 25.000$ for the build, thats a bit of cash

Edited by mraw3

On the subject of electric vehicles. VW are going to produce the perfect car for the people of Yorkshire

An electric version of the UP.

They've called it the.... E-Up. :yes: :giggle:

I guess I'm just abit jealous... He's clearly a spoilt kid but all the same a clever one, at least he's putting his time and money into somthing worth doing rather than paying Kanye west to sing at his sweet 16th birthday party or somthing

Well done to him, he's put a huge effort into it.

There is someone on here putting an electric motor into his Skoda

http://www.briskoda....-ever-probably/

That is awesome. He got quite some skills too

That madman is the reason I wasted over 3000 euros converting a perfectly good Mercedes Sprinter to a hybrid. That damn electric conversion didn't leave me alone, haunted me in my dreams and caused me to fail a maths test because I had an idea and used the test to draw schematics. Also every time a new post notification showed up, I bought more parts... :wall: