Vrs chop & change

I am new so apologies, I have tried searching but not fully sure what I'm looking for lol

With the 1.8 being used in so many other vag cars are there any parts from a tt or s3 for example that the vrs would benefit from?

Likewise I'd be interested to find out about any suspension etc parts that would improve the handling

I've already decided I need to buy another one as I need to keep something fairly reliable as a daily. I'm now stuck trying to decide if I buy a VRS TDI lookalike 130 and mod mine, or get another VRS!

I'm in Fareham buddy, think I passed you going up bishopsfield road last weekend?

Wheres that lol.

I did drive to Southampton saturday.

Sent from my Galaxy S3.

Round the back of Fareham College. I think I passed your cars doppelganger (silver with black grille and WRC spoiler) Gave the driver a wave and he nodded back. I once also followed you off the M3 onto the M27 in my brothers old silver VRS :)

Round the back of Fareham College. I think I passed your cars doppelganger (silver with black grille and WRC spoiler) Gave the driver a wave and he nodded back. I once also followed you off the M3 onto the M27 in my brothers old silver VRS :)

Ah ok remember a silver VRS coming off M3 so yeah that was me. :rofl:

not been around Fareham college end for a while.I do know there is a similar car to mine with different wheels same grill and WRC spoiler...

Also there is Red one floating around Portsmouth all colour coded.

Yeah, that car ended up on eBay recently after being driven to Bulgaria to be broken :(

There's loads of them round here. I came out of Sainsburys last weekend to find an identical filthy black VRS parked next to mine :D

• 1 month later...

Pretty much, other than SAI/N112/N249 delete and compbrake DV. It'll be having an exhaust and map soon though, and the grill will be plastidipped this weekend and the spiders will hopefully be done this summer :)

Spotted your black grille, what about yours?

• 2 weeks later...

That's about it really, had my mate make me up an exhaust, got a cai on it, thinking about taking my fly eyes off as look naff up close. Need a remap but the other half will moan like hell lol

Yes mate, even just the shareware version with one of those blue eBay cables for six quid is fine. It'll let you read and clear any codes that may get thrown up. I'll PM you, as you're literally round the corner from me :)