Wind Noise or Resonance form the boot/rear end

shrops_paul

Caveat emptor, I'm afraid.

The tyres are a consumable and are one of the easiest things for a potential buyer to check. The garage probably expected you to notice & haggle for a deal with replacement tyres included.

As you honestly accept you should have known better, 1) put it down to experience, & 2) consider yourself in the *fortunate* position of now being able to chose 4 nice matching all season tyres - unfortunate buyers of new cars have to wait ages before they get the chance to fit their tyres of choice.

Edited by Skoda Al Coda

I've sent a email (again with the photos) to the main office of the car garage chain. See what happens. Worth a last try Their "what makes us different" patter on their website waxes lyrical on all the checks and inspections their cars get; including tyres, brakes and wheels explicitly:

"Plus, rest assured, if any refurbishment or replacement is needed (for example brake discs and pads, tyres, etc) all work will be done before you get behind the wheel for a test drive."

I think there's some rule about not naming the dealer/garage right?

So, ive looked on black circles. Braced myself. What's the tyre of choice for a yeti? I'm not spending £140 each on the dunlops that are currently on that's for sure!

So, ive looked on black circles. Braced myself. What's the tyre of choice for a yeti? I'm not spending £140 each on the dunlops that are currently on that's for sure!

Why not? You know they'll last.

Why not try tyremen.co.UK they usually have a good selection at sensible prices.

Guy.

Sent from my Xperia S using TapaTalk 2