Citogo

jst_at_home

Hi all

we've just decided to change our Roomster for a Citigo to accompany our Yeti. We pick up our Citigo 75 ps Elegance Green Tech on Tuesday.

Do any other Yeti owners also have a Citigo?

John

Hi all

we've just decided to change our Roomster for a Citigo to accompany our Yeti. We pick up our Citigo 75 ps Elegance Green Tech on Tuesday.

Do any other Yeti owners also have a Citigo?

John

I think you will find that Bossfox does :giggle:

• Like 2

I think you will find that Bossfox does :giggle:

and he is breeding them, including a disabled one (it had a accident before he bought it)

hi bob, nice corner, mines a pint

Edited by bluecar1
  • Like 1

And us, a white 60ps greentech elegance.

Love it, it's so much fun to drive around town, goes like a rocket.

The yeti only really gets used for longer, more relaxed drives

Yes, we've got two Yetis (mine and the wife's) plus two Citigos.

One undergoing a few mods and one I bought that had a bump.

Actually we have too many cars, I plan to reduce the number somewhat in a month or two.

Gone a bit mad what with the Roomster, mk1 Fabia VRS, 1934 Morris, GT-R and LEAF. :(

Need to give myself a good talking to.

The Citigo does balance a Yeti well, IMO, if you are a two car family.

• Like 1

When my wife needed a new, smaller car than her Suzuki SX4 recently we decided, having been so impressed with the Yeti and the Octavia Scout before it, that we would take a look at the Citigo. Looking - followed by a test drive - convinced us that this was a superb small car for the money. We've had it for about ten weeks now, and are delighted with it. It's a candy white 60ps Elegance greentech - soon to be joined by my new (also candy white) L&K 1.8 TSi Snow Monster.

A pair of white cars is perhaps slightly daft living in the middle of nowhere as we do, with plentiful farm muck on the roads, but we feel that white really suits both cars (and is something of an incentive to keep them clean, whereas my current muscavado SM just merges into the cows**t and it's sometimes a bit of a shock to realise just how filthy it is).

• Like 1

We looked at a Citigo when they first came out for my lad, to replace his gracefully ageing Fabia Mk I; decided we couldn't help him stretch to the cost, so ended up with a second hand 59 plate Fabia 1 HTP for two thirds the price of a mid spec CG.

Also considered the CG again when my wife decided to change her car late last year but 'stepping down' from the excellent 1.2 TSI didn't appeal, plus we were both taken by the looks of the Fabia Monte Carlo, which we have been very pleased with so far.

TP

We took delivery of our Citigo Elegance 60ps Elegance in July last year to partner our Yeti 170 4x4 Elegance, which was replaced by a new one same model in white/gobi leather and wood dash trim after six month wait in September 2012. Love the Citigo and the Yeti.

White Yeti, white VW up (Citygo) and white Aygo - all with the obligatory black alloys.

Like Bossfox , I have to reduce, so the Yeti is going later this year after holiday. Thing is, I know I will regret it, as I always do after selling a car.

Looking at maybe getting the Up GT when available..........no I mustn't - must I?