VW Lupo GTi (now with pics!)

Jambro

• 2 weeks later...

Nice wee car, where in the country are you ? would be nice car for my son.

I'm just off J2 of the M50, on the Glos/Here/Worc border.

Lovely looking car. Not many originals left, most have been "enhanced" by the owners. Values are holding really well too.

GLWTS!!

Thanks! I prefer them standard!

Tidy! Lovely car mate, I'm pretty sure it's the only stock one I've seen for sale. Nice spec too!

Whoever buys this will be smiling from ear to ear.

GLWTS

Thank you! There's not many untouched examples left!

Is this the 5 or the 6 speed?

5 speed (the best one :happy: )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BigJase88

Any chance of some interior shots please. Had one new back in 2001 (5 speed), and have been looking around for a while now. Why do you consider the 5 speed to be the best though?

It's not!

The 6 speed is better!

Any chance of some interior shots please. Had one new back in 2001 (5 speed), and have been looking around for a while now. Why do you consider the 5 speed to be the best though?

It's not!

The 6 speed is better!

It's sold now, first person that came to view bought it!

6 speed was introduced as a marketing gimmick so VW could justify the high price tag.

6th gear ratio in the 6 speed box is the same as 5th gear ratio in the 5 speed box so no more efficient.

I found you're always on the gears with the 6 speed, and generally you skip a 3rd and 5th unless really thrashing it.

Each to there own I guess though!