Breaking Ibiza Cupra TDi

Vroomtshh

Have you sold the rear brakes conversion kit? I only need one drivers side rear caliper, but if your price of £93 odd for the whole lot is valid, then I will just take the lot. :)

I haven't sold them yet, as I want to remove them and make sure of the condition. I'll keep you in mind. Will know at the weekend

Just a thought - u realise a refurbished caliper is about £60? It's the carriers that are expensive

how much for the front bumper,headlghts bonnet and wings and front panel

Bumper is sold, bonnet has cut outs for aero catches and no rear strengthening.

Lights, wings and slam panel - £250, you can have the bonnet too if you want it for that price.

I assume you've been in a crash? I also have a nearly new radiator and air con radiator

I haven't sold them yet, as I want to remove them and make sure of the condition. I'll keep you in mind. Will know at the weekend

Just a thought - u realise a refurbished caliper is about £60? It's the carriers that are expensive

I was quoted £158 for a caliper! Where can they be had for £60?? It would be easier that way as I already have discs/pads, etc.

I was quoted £158 for a caliper! Where can they be had for £60?? It would be easier that way as I already have discs/pads, etc.

I'd imagine any local motor factors. Who quoted you that? They're not even that from a Seat main dealer. Sere motors (eBay, SCN) do brand new genuine ones for about £90

Genuinely shocked to see this thread!! So much time and effort gone into this :(

I've bought items from Garry before so buy with confidence chaps :)

Not sure anyone's as shocked as me lol

Every so often I went through phases of not being bothered with it

And on Monday I put a halfhearted ad on Facebook and next thing I know, half of it was sold.

Oh well, on and up to mk2 20vt goodness :)