mk1 vrs with mk2 seats

sjs77

Hi all,

Well my quest for new seats for the Mk1 Fab vrs continues, After missing out on a few good interiors on flea bay, mainly due to the fact no one wants to to stick em on a pallet to sunny Cornwall, I've stumbled across a full interior from the MK2 fabia, I've read on here that the Mk2 seats will fit straight in the mk 1 Fabia, i'v e also read this is the same for the latest model polo, turns out the latest model polo rear seats don't fit the mk1 fabia as confirmed by a poor guy on here who bought a lovely set from a 2011 polo only to find out the rear bench didn't fit !!! so can any one please confirm that the front and rears from the Mk 2 will indeed fit the mk 1 fabia? If anyone has any pics of the mk 2 seats in a mk 1 I'd really like to see them. Thanks guys :)

• 10 years later...
On 22/04/2013 at 22:16, Holmesie said:

the mk2 seats look very good in a black mk1 .... it has been done ....

Ancient thread resurrection...

Hmm. I'm curious as to how...

Off the back of this thread I picked up a pair of front Mk2 seats for my Mk1 Vrs.  They don't just fit in.  The rails are about 1cm further apart, and although it looks like you can remove the rails from the Mk1 seats, I don't think you can from the Mk2 seats.  They are welded rather than bolted.   Also the plastic pocket on the Mk2 seats fouls the fuel filler cap release 😞

Anyone want to buy a pair of pretty good condition Mk2 Fabia Vrs seats? 🙂

Olly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/12/2023 at 18:17, orly said:

Ancient thread resurrection...

Hmm. I'm curious as to how...

Off the back of this thread I picked up a pair of front Mk2 seats for my Mk1 Vrs.  They don't just fit in.  The rails are about 1cm further apart, and although it looks like you can remove the rails from the Mk1 seats, I don't think you can from the Mk2 seats.  They are welded rather than bolted.   Also the plastic pocket on the Mk2 seats fouls the fuel filler cap release 😞

Anyone want to buy a pair of pretty good condition Mk2 Fabia Vrs seats? 🙂

Olly.

These still for sale mate and will they fit in my mk1 with some persuasion lol