Very limited options for DSG

I was just looking through the brochure (the Configurator is unavailable at the mo') and was surprised to see that the only two engines that you seem to be able to get with the DSG box are the 105 and 150 CR diesels?!?! I had my mind set on the lovely 1.4TSI engine, but it seems I can give up that thought. I do less than 10k miles per year so I am a bit concerned about having to go for a diesel, no matter how lovely that low-end torque might feel in combination with a DSG.

Secretaries strike again!

Thats always the way with Skoda though. The initial model is introduced with the minimum of DSG availability and then its brought in last on for some of the other engines. The 1.8 will get the option of DSG and thats petrol. :)

• Like 1

The 1.8 will get the option of DSG and thats petrol. :)

Thanks. Also saw your post here -- am I reading that right, that there will be a 1.4TSI DSG option?

• 1.4 TSI 140PS DSG will be available on SE and Elegance

Yeti_Man, do you know what will the CO2 be on that 1.8TSI DSG, and when are we expecting production of it to start?

Thanks. Also saw your post here -- am I reading that right, that there will be a 1.4TSI DSG option?

Even though Skoda site not showing 1.4tsi DSG in SE & Elegance spec, prices are available on sites such as Honest John so no doubt once they get the configurator up & running all the new model choices will be shown.