Diamond bright ...how do I keep that shine

Octygone

If you got the after kit, then use the conserver once a month after washing. This will build up a protective layer & keep the shine.

You can buy the whole kit on Ebay for a reasonable price.

I do this & then apply a layer of Meguiars Quick Wax for further protection.

I've had this on a couple of my cars from new and don't rate it at all. As far as I could tell it gave no more protection or shine than a regular wash/wax. I even took a red astra back to the local dealer when large oxidised patches appeared within 6 months. He said "no problem the workshop guys will polish it out" eh!! I've just paid an extra 200 quid to stop that well known vauxhall red problem happening. Still got no satisfaction.

I've had this on a couple of my cars from new and don't rate it at all. As far as I could tell it gave no more protection or shine than a regular wash/wax. I even took a red astra back to the local dealer when large oxidised patches appeared within 6 months. He said "no problem the workshop guys will polish it out" eh!! I've just paid an extra 200 quid to stop that well known vauxhall red problem happening. Still got no satisfaction.

I agree mate. :thumbup:

Got it on mine, put it side by side SWMBO's and no differance at all.

I agree mate. :thumbup:

Got it on mine' date=' put it side by side SWMBO's and no differance at all.[/quote']

Of course not! It doesn't add anything to the finish of the car. It just protects it the way it is. If you make both those cars dirty, the one with Diamonbrite will be the easiest to clean - and for a longer period after application. If you get bombed by seagulls, your paint will have a greater chance of survival with Diamondbrite than without.

I think people I can't getting confused.

Diamond Brite is NOT a polish. It is a paint sealant. The car has to be spotless prior to application, otherwise the imperfections will be sealed in.

Diamonbritesd my furby a week after picking it up from new and it is fantastic stuff. Tried most others but this stuff seems to remain on the bodywork. This was 6 months ago and still rain water/washing water beads up and glides off the bodywork.

Certainly puts to rest the myths about black cars gettingdirty easily, mine always seems to be clean, and its a 3 mile small country road to my house, the road caked in mud and crap in the winter , but the crap just doesn't seems to stick to the bodywork. Dont know if this has anything to do with the treatment, and in all honesty dont care.

Diamondbrite - Best stuff i have used by a mile.

Toodle pip