Tapping noise

Recirculating flaps on the air system. Press the ECON and lower left button of the 4 together to reset it. It will run through a cycle making all sorts of noises.

Try and see.

Sorry to ask an irrelevant question- but is a similar reset possible for the FL climatronic version with no ECON button?

Sorry to ask an irrelevant question- but is a similar reset possible for the FL climatronic version with no ECON button?

Hmmm i havent a slightest clue. I'm sure someone will be along soon to advise you if there is or not, sorry!

...Could someone be gently rapping, rapping at your chamber door? Perhaps?

Lol thats made me laugh. Actually when i was test driving it i noticed this noise but thought that the salesman made this noise.

Anyway will try the trick with econ. How long do i need to leave it on like that?

Was busy today getting my rear windows tinted. Looks mint now. Nearly parsuaded to get front done as well but decided to hang on.

Recirculating flaps on the air system. Press the ECON and lower left button of the 4 together to reset it. It will run through a cycle making all sorts of noises.

Try and see.

Gregie, its i didnt get it which button should i lower it? The passenger side temperature controller?