Look what i had delivered this morning.

Been waiting nearly two months for delivery and now she's here. Not a Skoda i know but a close relative. lol.

8720167901_b2b02ff8f2_b.jpg

Look great in FR trim especially. Any options? Which engine is it?

Its an Ibiza SC 1.6TDi FR

Love this engine in our Octy. Only 105BHP but in a smaller car it is more than good enough for me. Oh and its done nearly 60 mpg today with a bit of running around so well chuffed with that.

Sorry, meant to say, no options just standard all round. Got it on a business lease for two years £119 per month. Bargain imho. lol

Edited by Guest

Its an Ibiza SC 1.6TDi FR

Love this engine in our Octy. Only 105BHP but in a smaller car it is more than good enough for me. Oh and its done nearly 60 mpg today with a bit of running around so well chuffed with that.

Sorry, meant to say, no options just standard all round. Got it on a business lease for two years £119 per month. Bargain imho. lol

interesting. How many months payment up front out of interest? Good luck with it. Looks great.

interesting. How many months payment up front out of interest? Good luck with it. Looks great.

It was £800 up front. all figures ex vat of course. 10k miles per year too.

So, when will you be mapping it? :devil:

Presumably never as its a leased car. :( I have to agree - the Seats definately lead in the external styling department - the new Leon looks very stylish to my eyes where as the New Octavia is 'ok'. :)

Presumably never as its a leased car. :( I have to agree - the Seats definately lead in the external styling department - the new Leon looks very stylish to my eyes where as the New Octavia is 'ok'. :)

No, I on principle avoid feeding the banks :). AFAIK when lease period is over there's an option of buying the chariot?

Guest BigJase88

I fancy the new mk3 leon fr! Going to wait a few years until the price comes down! There making a 3 door one too :D