Fabia mk1 bits'n'bobs!

Rob.

Well, the Fabia's gone.. I took a few bits off before it left, though..

Pics and prices to follow.. but PM me an offer if you see something you like before I get to that.. I'm in Nottingham.

I Have...

Sold - Rear cup holder (replaces the little cubby at the back of the console).. in black.

Sold - Face lift rear lights. Would like to sell as pair if possible.

Sold - Air Vents and gear stick surround, all painted silver to match the dials, pedals and knob top.. rattle can, but half decent finish.

Sold - 4 steel wheels, 16" 5x100.. No tyres, one has very slight lip bend. I never used them but was assured they all balanced true.

Sold - Haynes Manual

Prov Sold - Single Din OEM trim piece

Edit* Realised I already had a pic of the vents etc online... They look quite bright in the photo, but are silver, honest! in a matt finish.

3932452156_54fe2ba142_z.jpg?zz=1

Taa..

Aye up.. 1st of all, I'd like them collecting... hope that's ok?

I'm thinking, £40. One of them has the paint chemically stripped from the lip/rim as I intended to polish the lips... It is possible, but time consuming and I got bored.. Bit of black hammerite would restore it for use..

Sorry.. Been at work, then mechanics, then folks.. On phone browser and, if I'm honest, in bed... Full replies tomorrow with full pics.. Been a hectic day.