My new oct. is soon on is way:)

Just got a call from my dealer, my car will be in production between week 24-26 and is going to be a 2014 model !?!?

nothing changed he told me, but is just Skoda that runs some fun production years, and from week 22 models will be named 2014.

• Like 2

What type/spec are you getting?

Got news through mine is being built next week.

That makes it wk 21 so looks like it won't be a 2014 model - hoping not missing out with that timing?!

Ordered wk 15, should be delivered mid/end June.

It's an Estate, 1.6 TDI DSG in Candy White.

• Like 1

Ordered mine on the launch day - last I heard (last friday) was ready to ship so somewhere between the factory and Grimsby, hopefully will be here soon!

Snap! We must be on the same boat mate! :giggle:

I have order the sedan version:) in Elegance.

The Elegance version here in DK is not the same as in UK.. so i dont get all the great stuff, but my final car is:

Octavia 1.4 TSI

whit Amundsen

electic seat

So now i just waiting and waiting for the final date:)

Snap! We must be on the same boat mate! :giggle:

Just got a call to say mine has just landed at port (Grimsby?) - so dealer is trying to sort out getting from there - getting closer. Bad news is that I am on holiday for 2 weeks from end of May so may not get the new car in time for then :sweat: unless dealer can get a move on.

Just got a call to say mine has just landed at port (Grimsby?) - so dealer is trying to sort out getting from there - getting closer. Bad news is that I am on holiday for 2 weeks from end of May so may not get the new car in time for then :sweat: unless dealer can get a move on.

My dealer isn't as communicative as yours, I ordered mine a week after you did, so maybe on that ship, maybe not? Not bothered if I don't get mine until 2nd week of June to be honest.

My dealer isn't as communicative as yours, I ordered mine a week after you did, so maybe on that ship, maybe not? Not bothered if I don't get mine until 2nd week of June to be honest.

Had an email from dealer today to select reg no so mines definitely in the country based on what I was told previously about not allocating reg until on uk soil.

• Like 2

I'll join to this toppic if you don't mind :-)

My O3 will be in production Wek 24. So I hope nothing will change with this near future.

I've ordered it 22 of April. Elegance 1.6 TDI DSG in Corrida Red

• Like 1

I ordered mine a week after you did, so maybe on that ship, maybe not?

It isn't. Just had an email from Sparshatts Southampton today saying :-

"Your new car has now been built and is being transported from the factory to port in Germany. I anticipate circa 2 - 3 weeks until your car is shipped and we see it here. I will advise again when the car is in the UK"

Edited by Timoctav

I'll join to this toppic if you don't mind :-)

My O3 will be in production Wek 24. So I hope nothing will change with this near future.

I've ordered it 22 of April. Elegance 1.6 TDI DSG in Corrida Red

I've been contacted by my dealer today that my build date slipped down to week 23 :rock:

So it's closer now than I thought.

• Like 1

Oh well - can't get mine before I go on holiday so will have to wait until I get back! Still something to look forward to for after the hols.

Collected my car yesterday afternoon. 2.0 TDI Elegance, standard spec in Denim Blue. Only driven it home, 18 miles or so so far but impressed with quality. And all those 'toys'. A bit like my smartphone will I ever use them all? Have 4 years to try!

Can't see any problem with BPillar trim reported elsewhere and can't say I am too worried about the chrome trim. In the flesh it looks all right as it is to me.

• Like 2

Collected my car yesterday afternoon. 2.0 TDI Elegance, standard spec in Denim Blue. Only driven it home, 18 miles or so so far but impressed with quality. And all those 'toys'. A bit like my smartphone will I ever use them all? Have 4 years to try!

Can't see any problem with BPillar trim reported elsewhere and can't say I am too worried about the chrome trim. In the flesh it looks all right as it is to me.

Congratulations and look forward to seeing some photos posted! Pleased to hear that the B pillar trim is ok - I agree with you in that I'm not too bothered about chrome trim, in fact I suspect that the black will look better with denim blue.