Battery in boot now. Pic inside

Got in finished today. Well I say finished I mean in and working and half tied up. Quickly put my amp back in. Jobs a good'n. It works lol

Need to obviously tidy it up and make something for the battery but its nice and tight ratchet strapped down

Now I can start going a different route with my boost pipes and get it all hard piped

Quick snap

null_zpsdc196749.jpg

Edited by JakeSVRS

Good effort but i agree with the above post because id also like to do this. You will miss the tiny bit of extra room especially already having that sub there too. But having said that am i right in thinking the sub is actually in spare wheel area?

Good effort but i agree with the above post because id also like to do this. You will miss the tiny bit of extra room especially already having that sub there too. But having said that am i right in thinking the sub is actually in spare wheel area?

Correct matey

The sub has a custom box to fit in te spare wheel well so I've saved all that space :)

5052db8b.jpg

Can't find a pic underneath the false floor

I can handle a diddy battery in the boot. I initially made the install with the false floor so I could still fit the pram on te boot but she's grown up now so no more pram lol

Be worth it with a rather unique setup of boost pipes when its all done :)

Cheers for comments people

Erm... Think ideally the battery would be in a box with a lid. Also seem to recall something about fresh air intake/outtake for the box to flush any harmful vapours or whatever...

Why did you need to free up space?

Other that that was there any other reason?

I cant think of any. People like Porsche etc will use the back for weight distribution.... but this is a shtty little Fabia.

****ty Fabia lol, and you own one of these ****ty fabias

If you had read the post and comments correctly, you would see it is to free up some space in the engine bay for a different route of boost pipes. Why people hate on little things so much is nuts.

Its a friggin battery in the boot, dont get mad

• 2 weeks later...

You need to cover the +ve (positive) battery terminal with a proper permanent cover.Especially when you mention you put a folding pram in the boot!! A car battery makes a very good portable arc welder!!.

Also you may not be covered by your Insurance Company!!

Edited by AndyPandy