Traded in my fabia vrs armster armrest

Smcguire

Located: G75

Can collect from home or work if courier

Anytime

Traded in my car so I took what I could out I have a mint condition armster armrest ydy7a4us.jpg looking for£ 60+p&p I will send pictures of the really one tomorrow when it is light

I also have a genuine skoda fabia boot may with a few light scratches looking i will get a better picture of the boot mat tomorrow looking for £20 +p&p

And a used Haynes manual looking for £8 +p&p

and I also have 3 spare alloys offers on them ?

cy5u4e9a6.jpg

uvu7yga2.jpg

Or post.

Thanks

Yes the armrest opens up to a storage compartment and the leather part slides back and forward it is also height adjustable. Very easy to fit. It goes over the rear cup holder. Use masking tape- place the bracket on then spot through 2 holes attach the bracket then drill the other 2 and use a Phillips and screw it on. Easy as you like. And if it ever comes out ie trading the car in the seats cover the holes.

I will get real photos today at about 3 o'clock after work

Cheers

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...