Childish grin :)

So, I just activated full closure on my mk1 vRS, now I'm sat at home, looking out at my car in the carpark, and keep opening and closing the windows like a child.

My neighbours are giving the car funny looks, and I'll probably have a flat battery in the morning, but I can't help grinning like a child! Small things eh?

• Like 2

So, I just activated full closure on my mk1 vRS, now I'm sat at home, looking out at my car in the carpark, and keep opening and closing the windows like a child.

My neighbours are giving the car funny looks, and I'll probably have a flat battery in the morning, but I can't help grinning like a child! Small things eh?

Yep you child lol.

i did that once and dam left windows down as must of been slightly out of range to close em.. :giggle: Went to car in morning and it had been raining. Teach me to mess about.........

Use to be fun back in the day, u could get a clifford button linked to a keyfob spare button :D

Flash lights

Huh

Flash lights

Huh

Flash lights

They walk off

Flash lights few times

They walk back..... Huh :D

U go out...... **** it !! Car wont start lol

• 3 weeks later...

Did this today, also activated auto locking when driving.

One thing to note, norton 360 does not like the program. I deactivated norton for 15mins downloaded, did the deed then after 15mins norton raised its head and deleted the program. WTF

Sent from my iPhone 4s