bumped allready

greatdane

Well only had car 3 months and 600 mile first ever brand new car and a bloody taxi driver opened car door just as i was going past it

had a witness so insurance informed but now he is trying to change his story and saying the door was allready open

but then the damage would be at the front?

It needs a new front wing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If he keeps trying to change story husband is going down to taxi rank in a 65ft artic and taking the whole side of his car off :giggle:

Revenge is sweet :rofl:

• Like 2

Just had mine repaired, someone went into back of me small crack in rear bumper took 2 months to sort out

I had mine a few months and someone went into the back of that too!

I havnt had any knocks but yhr amount of chips on the glass from grit on the motorway, I reckon I have about 5 or 6 chips in the front windscreen alone!

Don't feel so bad. On the first day I had mine I opened the door into some railings and chipped the paint.

buggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbugger..........................

• Like 1

hope it gets fixed soon, hard seeing (especially a new car) damaged, in 2003 i had a similar story i was driving down a narrow street in my octavia taxi, and on the right hand side of the road there was another taxi dropping off at a house, next thing i know someone opens the rear inside door on the other taxi i slammed by brakes on but it was too late and it took my door mirror off, the stupid bitch was told by the driver to get out on the pavement side but she didn't and i got the brunt of it. so i had to go down to the end of the road turn and come back up, the driver said he would be my witness and she didn't give a care in the world and just went, into her house, i went to the door and started hell and eventually i got the money of her and the next day it went into a skoda dealer and got fixed, some people ehh

^ Ouch...

I managed to "self inflict" a rear bumper ding on ours.

My son had left his Astra on the drive, whilst he was out of the country working, so I backed down the drive and failed to remember the car was there, I think I must have looked straight through his front and rear screen at the garage door beyond.

Wasn't going too fast and remembered it was there just too late. Broke the paint and pinched the plastic against the mounting behind leaving a small split.

I was going to leave it until someone else drove into the back, but accidents are few and far between thankfully, so SWMBO decided it should be repaired.

Local "Chips away" bloke did it - needed the bumper removed, all sorts of work to shore up the split and then spray. £300 inc VAT - urgh...