Cup holder

It looks like one that goes under where the heater controls are... but i'm awaiting the OP to confirm.

Suppose some big dirty selftapping wood screws would have it in alright? :p

Yeah! He could place it where he wants then... Under the glove box would look good :p

Yeah it's the one that fits on the underside of the dash. So underneath the heater controls

Cheers

Hi Mat85 - If you are placing a double din stereo in I cant see this fitting as Gobsheene already stated :/

Yeah it's the one that fits on the underside of the dash. So underneath the heater controls

Cheers

What' car is it from Matt? It does looks like its from the VAG family anyway. I'm sure it might fit with a bit of faffing around but it was never an option on the Fabia for cup holders there as far as i'm aware, so not sure how it would mount.

If it's going on the underside of the heater controls, would that not get in the way of the gearstick when cupholding for odd gears, or am I over-estimating it's reach ?

But as Gobsheene says, give it a go, if it works, do a guide. Certainly be something I'd look into doing.

will that fit? when i had my vrs i fitted mine here

P1000591.jpg

Do u know the part number for this cup holder and the small pocket above the cup holder I am very intreasted with these parts cheers

will that fit? when i had my vrs i fitted mine here

P1000591.jpg

Like the look of this one, does it fit with the standard head unit by any chance?

Like the look of this one, does it fit with the standard head unit by any chance?

I doubt it bud - I would say at least 3 inches too short. Looks good though!

I think it might fit as the small trim above it you buy separately for £3. The little tray above the holder is included in the holder unit it's from a VW Lupo. Part numbers are around on the forum I've used this pic in various threads with part numbers before about 6 times lol. Search cup holder or twin cup holder

• 2 years later...