FREE GOODWOOD Tickets, Thursday, see the new VRS @ GOODWOOD

ColinD

• Administrators

Exclusive for freedom members as supporters of this site.

This is in addition to the Skoda Competition. This is an upcoming competition, get thinking.

I have a few pairs of tickets(in post system somewhere) for the vRS launch at Goodwood on the

11th Of July, 2013.

I'll clarify exactly whats on offer as I get confirmation from Skoda.

To be in with a chance you must first ensure you are free on that date and you can get yourself to Goodwood on the 11th. Seeing if I can get other days too!

If you can't then please don't enter!

See my reply below...

• Administrators

Congratulations!

Yes, getting concerned now, don't want to open this till I know 100%. Given it's a pretty big trip for most people and mid week and not very far away... squeaky last minute feelings :sweat:

It should happen, I just like to err on the side of caution.

• Administrators

Still waiting to hear from Skoda on the exact nature of this. There are two bits, one is the press launch, the other is a 'drive it', this I don't think is the thursday.

This will happen, just be very quick and not quite how I'd hoped...

• Like 1

• Administrators

Ok, re-assured tickets in the post today.

So I have 10 tickets to give away.

You will also get on the VIP list for the Skoda stand; biscuits etc.

To win a ticket, please ensure you can make it!

Answer this:
What does the new Skoda Octavia vRS mean to you?

Post the reply here I'll pass them over to SWMBO, usernames retracted, and she will pick 10 at random. If you want a pair of tickets, please * your entry somehow. If, given the timing, we have spares we'll pass on.

* My vRS means , driving in a state of tranquility, where the mad of the road can frantically pass me buy, or I can pass the terminal plodders at my own pace, smug in the knowledge that I have a bought a car, that for me is exceptional value for money, & is exactly what I want. It does nothing exceptional & therefore does nothing badly. *

I can / will make 11th if winner.

• Administrators

Update:

Given I have 10 tickets, just reply if you want one!

If you're not a current freedom member I'll need your address too, so PM me that.

I'll post on Monday 8th, signed delivery, arrive Tuesday, gives you wed to collect. If you want dispatch to different address, follow PM advice above with address.

10 tickets

10. Cossie

09. lfc958 

08. IMT

Provo. Cossie#2

Provo. lfc958 #2

7(5) left....

Update:

Given I have 10 tickets, just reply if you want one!

If you're not a current freedom member I'll need your address too, so PM me that.

I'll post on Monday 8th, signed delivery, arrive Tuesday, gives you wed to collect. If you want dispatch to different address, follow PM advice above with address.

10 tickets

10. Cossie

09. lfc958 

08. IMT

7 left....

Is it possible to grab a pair of tickets (if that is ok) ?

• Administrators

Ticket is for access to Goodwood.

It's a standard goodwood ticket.

On top, as I have your names you will be added to the SKODA VIP list, so you can get on and .... who knows, biscuits at least I hope.

Can I please ask you to email me the names of those people getting the tickets so we can ensure they are on our hospitality guest list.
  • Like 1

Can I put my name in please :) if any spares left over could it be a pair?

Look out for a Sliver vRS passing you on the way lol lol lol 

• Like 1