breaking yellow vrs mk1 octavia

are the spiders still for sale? looking for a complete set without tyres, not to worried about cosmetic condition, just not buckled.

seats, door cards , gearbox , cat middle and back box , couple wheels , brakes , SOLD plenty more good stuff for sale 3 month old alternator , solid fly wheel conversion valeo inc drive plate and cover , few month old drivers side drive shaft , spoiler , after market smaller wrc spoiler , ko4 hybrid set up pm me for any details

as said in my e mails the first time try where returned , and this week I wasn't aware you hadn't had them im doing my best if you wasn't 300 miles away I would of brought them to you , im not aware of anyone else that hasn't got there stuff if there is pm me and I will look into why

Fair enough but them being returned wasnt my fault as they never made it to my door, nor has it been my fault that they haven't arrived yet either the second time around. The reason I posted up here was to see if anyone else has had issues with the postal service as I've never had an issue like this before.

I've sent you a PM asking for the condition (and pictures) of this second set of front and rear brakes that you're sending me from the other car that i assume you must be breaking too. Are you breaking two cars then?

I take it that its also a vRS and these brakes are in exactly the same condition as the other set? As you told me the first set had loads of life in both the pads and discs and the calipers were decent and only really needed repainting I'm expecting this set to be the same.

Can you please provide me with a tracking number when you post this other set please? And, as promised, if two sets turn up with me I'll keep one set boxed up and have them returned to you.