Red Fabia vRS (Project Flo)

Kgod1991

Good updates.

Cheers bud, tried to do one on a fiesta I had but didn't keep it up so trying my best to remember everything lol

Great thread, where do people get the briskoda stickers from? Wouldn't mind some for mine :)

As mentioned via the shop or sign up for premium

If you keep getting issues with pipes popping off, I would use Mikalor clamps, much better, stronger and clamp a larger surface area.

Looking into them so will be getting them soon, but for now cheap and twice is working! Oh and plus hairspray =]

Briskoda shop or free when you sign up to freedom.... a great £12 spent if I do say so myself ;)

Great start fella. Do have a soft spot for a modded red vRS, but would have kept the rub strips myself, breaks up all that red but what do I know :D

I know exactly what you mean I toyed so much with wether to do it, as I like them on but also now there off I quite like it lol, looks cleaner in a way

Looks really clean

It's far from clean haha not washed it in 2 weeks =, thanks though =]

Cleaned the car and the bonnet

amu6ynuj.jpguqene4eq.jpg

Also been under the car today to check out the whistling and my suspicions confirmed, all pipes are past it, especially the one at the turbo

adera3uq.jpg

So now in process of upgrading

Edited by Kgod1991

I've got a near identical Fabia and I've been looking at some similar mods. I've gone down the route of PD160 intake and a green panel filter but did think about the jabba cone as i've got some alu sheets around at home I could have fabricated. Problem is I've moved to Wimbledon now so my workshop and tools are all at home in Wales and I only have my basics down here in the garage :/ 

I really want the new style badges, where did you get them? I've seen some on ebay but not sure which ones will fit. Fabia MK2 should fit straight on right? 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a near identical Fabia and I've been looking at some similar mods. I've gone down the route of PD160 intake and a green panel filter but did think about the jabba cone as i've got some alu sheets around at home I could have fabricated. Problem is I've moved to Wimbledon now so my workshop and tools are all at home in Wales and I only have my basics down here in the garage :/

I really want the new style badges, where did you get them? I've seen some on ebay but not sure which ones will fit. Fabia MK2 should fit straight on right?

Do a quick search on here in fabia mk1 section, will throw up what you need to know

Well been a while since posting or updating but here's a quick update before I go back to GTA V

So bought the turbo hose from forge as it was easier, and also done the elephant mod.

Posted Image

Best game ever!!!

Posted Image

The forge part

Pic of elephant mod in the morning along with fitting if turbo pipe

• 1 month later...

Long time no update but finally got round to doing some!

First off I did the elephant mod:-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then came across seat sport strut brace on www.tightarse.com (eBay)

Posted Image

Fitted:

Posted Image

Other than that swapped filter for a k&n panel filter and humming and harring wether to do egr delete or just get it mapped out when I eventually decide to have a remap