South Yorkshire Meet - Sunday 23rd June Info.

Hey Guys i'm new here & only bought my Vrs yesterday, i have just sold my Mitsubishi Evo but i am the Yorkshire Regional Organiser for the Mitsi Lancer Evo club and i have a meet organised next Sunday June 23rd - well it's kind of a double meet and would be nice if any Skoda people fancy a ride over as it is a Rolling Rd day with BBQ etc...i'm sure if anyone fancys a power run too that it would be OK after the 4wd guys have run.

Anyway here are the details of both meets , meet 1 is a breakfast meet, then we are convoying over meet 2 etc...

Meet 1 FROM 7-30 am to 9.30am - Breakfast Meet, Encore Hotel, Dodworth, Barnsley, Junction 37 M1 turnoff.

http://www.encorebarnsley.co.uk/

this is the hotel it has a very large car-park so we can get a lot of people to come and show there cars and have a nice all you can eat breakfast for £7

drinks tea, coffee, orange juice, apple juice ect

sausage

bacon

toms

mushrooms

hash browns

beans

continental breakfast

breakfast cereals

if anyone is travelling far you can stay at the hotel just send me a message and i will sort out discount for rooms.

Meet 2 is the Rolling Road Day at GR Performance, Swinton Nr Rotherham from 10.00 am till approx 16.00pm.

Cost of a power run on the day is £25 - Evo 4wd cars will run first as the rollers are set up 4wd.

Sunday June 23rd from approx 10-00am till 16-00pm.

G-R Performance

Whitelee Road

Mexborough

Rotherham

S64 0BH

http://www.g-rperformance.co.uk/

Any interest or questions feel free to ask, cheers. The last RR day we had in December had a great turn out and some diesel lads from Darkside in Barnsley came over with some big power derv stuff too. The turn in to the Unit is next to a cement works on white lee road, just look out for Evos and your in the right place its just set back off the main road and the train line runs behind the unit if you know the Swinton area.

Craig.

Edited by TangoDeltaSierra3

Holly feck i know that username from my volvo days, I used to have a blue s40 turbo remember me

Might be up for this as i wouldnt mind a power run

Holly feck i know that username from my volvo days, I used to have a blue s40 turbo remember me

Might be up for this as i wouldnt mind a power run

Yeah is it Craig ? get yerself down mate theres about 10 or 12 Evos on list 1st though if you want to turn up after dinner or just come watch even its fine!

Yeah its craig, won't be able to make morning meet but try and get myself over to rolling road stuff, don't mind watching evo's getting thrashed on rollers

• Like 1