VAG IMMO PIN READER 2009+

Hi,

I used VAG COMMANDER 5 on my car to match new FIS/Maxidot Cluster, but it's not compatible with a friend with a skoda octavia 2010 restiling.

It seems to have VDO with NEC 24C32 eeprom, witch is not compatible with VAG Commander 5.0.

Anyone knows the correct "china" cable to get the PIN? AVDI - Arbitrus and VAG KM + IMMO tool seems to work but are so expensive (> 500€)

Many thanks.

Sorry I don't want illegal things, You can delete this post if you think It's inapropiate.

I want to know if there's a specific cable, only the name, later I can try to find myself on ebay

My friend bought an used cluster, we thought It was similar to my car, but It's different, and dealer says It cannot mount without pin. There are electrical mechanics near here, but only work on octavia mk1 (there are a lot of taxis with a cluster problem), nothing for mk2.

------

Eddie I have can commander 5.1, but It cannot read on facelift octavia, many thanks for the offer (I'm spanish)

Edited by de_compet

We want to get pin, then try to setup the cluster or go to dealer to set up

Witch is the correct version of K+can comander for facelift? Is it immo 5 or immo 4? Is it EDC or MED 17? I know that is a VDO with NEC chips.

(Remember that It's for my friend with a 1.9 tdi CR skoda octavia facelift, maybe can I see EDC version on VCDS)

Many thanks Eddie-NL

It's used (sold from a crashed Car), he needs to reset to factory or get pin, then he can go to dealer to setup.

I'm trying to find version 19 but not reach them, 19? or 1.9? only found 5.5+pin reader (not valid for facelift) and expensive 8.x, AVDI or km+immo tool are out of my scope too

It's easy to find crashed cars, another friend want to buy thIs (here most taxis drive a skoda) http://www.segundamano.es/barcelona/despiece/a44862356/?ca=8_s&st=a&c=53 but I'm not sure it could be fitted without headaches....