Gift for Superb ;)

Hello, friends long time no see. :(

I had read few post about selling Superb from members wich had them long long time, and Im very sad for that. :( :doh:

All this owners was very helpfull and I want now take a oportunity to sincerely thanx them and wish them all the best. I hope they will read this.

But, it is, what it is...now good news ;) .

My Superb celebrate birthday :party: on 2. july, and I cant wait... :ninja:

Now, I was thinking to ask if anyone know, is this VW lighter Flashlight compatible with Superb lighter socket?

I supose it is, but I dont won't to risk it.

It will be my gift for Superb and for all this good years she served me.

Oh, and I forget, lighter and full fuel tank will be gifts. :notme::dance:B)

• Like 2

Hey guys, that mini-torch looks awesome, where did you get yours from?

Had a quick look on ebay and couldn't see any from the UK, there was one from the US, but the postage was more than the torch!

Amazon had a few different ones show up (using part number 7L6 947 175 A)

Were yours the genuine VW ones as they're are some aftermarket ones too?

Cheers,

D

Also I have bought from VW dealer...in my country they cost £22.

In my opinion they are faboulos OEM piece, and I feel that every car must have at least one.

Exact part number : 7L6 947 175 A O1C :happy:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

The Ronson ones have been reduced to £... oh, never mind, I just checked and they've gone back up to £7.95 now, I ordered some for myself yesterday and they were only £5.47 each (with free postage) link pasted below anyway:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0040KMZRW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so finally got around to putting the mini-torches in my car, i'm going to guess that the Ronson ones that i bought are slightly longer than the VW ones as the cover over the lighter/ashtray won't close now....guess there's something to be said for getting genuine VW ones lol

Ok, so finally got around to putting the mini-torches in my car, i'm going to guess that the Ronson ones that i bought are slightly longer than the VW ones as the cover over the lighter/ashtray won't close now....guess there's something to be said for getting genuine VW ones lol

Just for reference, even if you had bought the OEM item you would still not be able to close your ashtray :)