Cheap Alloys from ebay

Hi all,

I have been looking for a set of cheap Alloys to fit my 1.4 16v X reg Fabia. And I find this:

10 years old BBS

So two questions. One is will the ET too big for my Fabia? Second is about those "bubbling spots", will they become serious problem (e.g. rust inside???)?

Many Many Thanks in Advance

Louis

Offset will be fine. The bubbling spots shouldn't be an issue either - a little bit of rust isn't a big deal on a whacking great hunk o' metal like those wheels. Just might not look so good.

How about something newer and simpler to match the lines of the car? Maybe something from the (old style) Audi A3. Also worth bearing in mind that some Seat wheels would also fit and are ususally pretty cheap (Same applies with some Chrysler and Toyota's but they don't make ANY nice wheels!).

Good luck anyhow.

I have been looking for a set of cheap Alloys to fit my 1.4 16v X reg Fabia.

I bought some Second hand 15" VW Golf TDI alloys which came with tyres 195x65R15. With some new rubber sized 195/50R15 they fit sweet!

Turns out my girl friend don't like those 10 years old BBS.

Tried to bid on a set of Seat alloys for 150 pounds, seller also live in the same city as I do (Colchester), but I believe that I got outbidded at the last sec. 1 mins before the end of auction was still 100 pounds only.....:(

My budget is too limited...