welsh meet and rr day anyone?

ash_1909

hi all im thinking we should have a rr day were we can all meet and get to know eachother and their cars anyone intrested lets get number then we can arrange date time and place

I've attended a few uk-mkiv meets at Sarn Services that had good turn outs, 15+ cars, but it was very hit & miss sometimes there'd only be 3 or 4 people show up.

Briskoda & ASN both seem to fail miserably when it comes to Welsh meets, which is a shame.

It's just the nature of the landscape to be honest, when I was in Newport I went to meets along the M4/M3 more than anything local!

well when we got numbers of who is intrested we can arrange it so its a day everyone is free and a place that is convienient for all that way we got a great chance of a great turn out

i was gutted i missed the last meet, had to cancel on the morning as the previous night spent hours fighting a forestry fire and got home at 7am from five to one in the morning. checked my car night before and couldn't believe it. i work shifts so might be able to swap or if i'm off from work happy days. would be up for a drive out or an evening meet. sarn services is the norm. i'll keep a look out.

yh mate i did see that you missed the last one well i got to get new turbo and fit to my car hopefully be this weekend and then we will arrange it for when your off

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...