L&K it really is only a stuck on badge

cotswoldlad

Picked up my new L&K on Wednesday, just given it it's first wash and off came the L&K logo's! They must be stuck on with lick and something beginning with K? I have to say not that disappointed, if they had stayed they would just collect polish. The old L&K logo on the octavia was much better. Do the dealers put them on?

I'll put them on ebay I see they want £25 each! you're having a laugh skoda!

Edited by cotswoldlad

Mine seem surprisingly secure (have survived three washes) - although I'm not sure I'd be too disappointed if they came off as they look a wee bit naff to me and don't go with Candy White very well!

I've checked mine just now and they seem pretty well attached.  They don't look quite so bad on the steel grey.  I've even had a few comments from people recognising that the car must be a special edition.

I've checked mine just now and they seem pretty well attached.  They don't look quite so bad on the steel grey.  I've even had a few comments from people recognising that the car must be a special edition.

+1

They're not the greatest, but I wouldn't say they are "naff".  I think the car looks better with than without, so will be leaving mine on.

+1

They're not the greatest, but I wouldn't say they are "naff".  I think the car looks better with than without, so will be leaving mine on.

I'll replace my use of the world naff then with "old fashioned and out of place" looking on a modern car.   :giggle:

• Like 2

I'll replace my use of the world naff then with "old fashioned and out of place" looking on a modern car.   :giggle:

I agree, first thing I removed, even before removing the horrible dealer stickers.

• 1 year later...

I know it's an old thread but I have just taken the drivers side one off as the "t" fell off when I was washing the car, now to decide whether to take the other off or buy a new one.

I know it's an old thread but I have just taken the drivers side one off as the "t" fell off when I was washing the car, now to decide whether to take the other off or buy a new one.

Is it not covered by warantee, like the "white worm " badges are?

Fred