2 Important Questions

People I have 2 questions that I would like help with please.

Question the first, can you catch the voice on the columbus, I'm not saying I dislike the lady but to be honest she's a bit serious and I would rather have an Irishman (I love the Irish accent, it's soothing).

Number 2: The automatic wiper function doesn't seem to be working, I've set it up in the settings and the lights are set to automatic but the automatic wiper function doesn't appear to be working!

Thanks

Hmmmm perhaps this is the problem, I shall invetigate, thanks guys, I shall let you know if I have cracked it (not that I'll know until it rains again)......

Or you try it the use a watering can/jug/cup/hose and put water on the sensor,,,,,, :thumbup: 

So the automatic wipers are on on position one. Adjusting the sensitivity is done from the tears button above and I am using the back eiper by pushing the stalk in front. Need it very rare to be honest. Don't know auto for this....

Personally I hate auto wipers, despite messing with the sensitivity they are never right, they either take far to long to come on, or when they do come on they are maniac wipers and go mental, I only specc'd auto wipers function as I wanted the auto lights, now thats a clever function, as for the wipers, turn them off!

Or you try it the use a watering can/jug/cup/hose and put water on the sensor,,,,,, :thumbup: 

I tried this when I thought mine weren't working, got soaked!!!

• Like 2

I would use a hose pipe and stand IN FRONT of the car to try this.

You will be amazed at how much water the wipers fling off the windscreen...

Personally I hate auto wipers, despite messing with the sensitivity they are never right, they either take far to long to come on, or when they do come on they are maniac wipers and go mental, I only specc'd auto wipers function as I wanted the auto lights, now thats a clever function, as for the wipers, turn them off!

I just tested this in the past weekend and surprise: these work exactly how I am using them manually on the last 2 sensitivity positions!