Rolling road day!

Horsee

Hi everyone a good friend of myne who owns a tuning company called BM Conversions he has recently purchased a rolling road so has offered to do a rolling road day at a price of £35 for 3 runs and a print

out. A maximum of 20 cars, The date of witch will be the 25th of august, If anyone is interested please add your name and vehicle to the list below,

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

2WD only

Location: BM Conversions UNIT 9, Wynford Industrial Park, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 0PE. 

Edited by Horsee

• 2 weeks later...

If I've got my ECU on by then, I'll definitely be there. Did one yesterday at JKM, but would like to know the power results after the map...

And Lee, it's not that loud... :D

Bloody loud enough at three in the morning when I've just rolled over to get some kip :D

That sounded gay, we don't live together, just close by :whew:

• Like 1

Bloody loud enough at three in the morning when I've just rolled over to get some kip :D

That sounded gay, we don't live together, just close by :whew:

Be thankful u dont live near me then. lol. mine has been sound checked at 90db. but then u have to worry about the 2 x 250 watt rms subs in boot that kick in at sparrow fart when I leave for work.  :giggle:  i have to leave area on tick over. lol.

• Like 1

Hi everyone first car to go on will be at 10:00 so please be there for 9:45 tea, coffee, biscuts will be avalible :) and can you please add your self to the list if you are coming anyone is welcome even if not going on the dyno would be nice to see some new faces and old ones :) see you all soon.

1) Horsee

2) leepatrick01

3)markyt

4)Andy = focus st now being done on fri at request of bm

5)gary = octavia vrs

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

I may be up for this with a friend or two. Won't know for certain until Friday though.

Is this just a power run or will they be logging data as well? I've got a new remap file I want to test, make sure its safe.

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Unfortantly this has gone crazy elsewhere and we are looking at 100+ cars turning up not all for rolling roads but its almost like a car meet now but places for rolling road are still avalible and he is more then happy to log it for you, we are going to change the time for people on the skoda forum to 9:30 to start the rolling road as there is such a high demand and there may not be enough time in the day, but anyone is welcome to show up and have a look around, if you could add your self to the list as soon as possible so we can get it updated for the day that would be very aprreciated, thanks to everyone who has shown interest and looking forward to meeting some new faces and old :)