I am an idiot

This morning I drove into the back of someone at a T-junction! They moved then I moved they stopped and I didn't. It was a low speed impact but it has broken the brackets off the back of the passenger side head light so now it flaps in the breeze.

My question is, can I get a new grey back for the headlight or do I need to buy a complete unit?

Also does anyone know how much they are?

Cheers

Part No

6Y0 941 607 Left

6Y9 941 608 Right

WOW that was quick... :eek:

Don't suppose you know the part numbers for the xenon washer cover in black magic, and a battery cover fuse board thing too?

Cheers bud! :thumbup:

I did a similar thing when my vRS was four days old, and I needed new front and rear bumpers. Whoops :o

This morning I drove into the back of someone at a T-junction! They moved then I moved they stopped and I didn't.

This is possibly the most common shunt of all. I smacked a caravan at a junction in France. My father hit a car at a T-junction on the way to work - and a few weeks later did exactly the same thing to the same car!

Those part numbers are for the small plastic covers which fit over the headlight assemblies. I think you may need a new headlight assembly at circa

Or if you need new headlights then call every breaker going. Are you sure you havent bent the front panel at all? If you're not sure, get a friendly MOT place to check the headlight beams, if they are out by quite a bit then you may have bent it, its not always easy to spot (though mostly is).