How do you get a man to....

pixi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with 'chicks'?? :( It's just another word for 'girl'.

Mil-um this is hard to explain but i will try. sorry if i confuse anyone!!

Yeah i agree-Chick can be used as another name for a girl. BUT, i hate guys calling me a chick, only becuase thats the sort of language the deperate guys use around here (hot chick...) But i am not saying you are a despereate guy. And chick jsut dosen't sound as caring and appreciative as girl or female or anything else.

Just a few females feel slightly offended when a guy calls them a chick.

The way to do it is to act as though you cannot do it and ask him in the doleful pleading eyes that he would be a big hero if he could do such and such a job for you.

You have to make him feel important so don't nag him or your become 'her in doors' men like to feel important in the household but really woman can, if done properly, get a man to do most anything if it's caged right.

One thing is sure to get most men doing anything is if he thinks he is on to a promise.

The way to do it is to act as though you cannot do it and ask him in the doleful pleading eyes that he would be a big hero if he could do such and such a job for you.

Even act as a weak female?? :eek:

Not in this lifetime

I never said a woman's place is at home Pixi ;) And don't worry, majority of the people in Cyprus think 'modern', not ancient like myself with all wisdom and glory :D

Kidding...:)

Well I found 2 of them funny :rofl:, bet you can guess which to though :rolleyes:.

I am not in the position to have any help from any male ( I have 3 lads, but they don't allways do alot, they don't tend to see it, I am trying on them though ).Men & lads mostly seem to be blind to stuff unless asked directly, & even then it can be very reluctant. I do beleive all men should Have to have a day, or even longer looking after the house & children, I honestly don't think men realise how much actually needs doing, we don't all sit on our bums & watch daytime tv :mad:. its the case esp. if the lady goes to work, it should be split 50/50. if she stays at home then of course she should do more, its right. but men are part of the household, & with it comes responsibilitys, it doesn't take alot, just some help without being asked is more likely to be appreciatted than doing something after being nagged.

I don't find it a chore doing chores and would feel blooming guilty if I didn't help.

On the other end of the scale there is my secretaries husband who qualifies as one of the laziest people I know.Does not work ,at home all day,does nothing except pick her up at night to get her back to cook his tea.Does no decorating hoovering.Just eats and drinks the food that she buys from the one wage they have.

Should not annoy me when she tells me but it really riles me.What a lazy slob.It should be an obligation to work all day at home doing all the jobs and treat it as a working day.Not slob on a settee watching TV.They are both in their 60's and she could do without it :mad:

Don't say the obvious.He would of been out on his ear if it was anyone else's husband.Don't understand it.Might put him forward as a candidate for that laziest man in UK telly program. :mad: