Rolling Road Shoot Out?

walejase

1. Walejase

2. J0hn (he doesn't know i've signed him up yet)

3. J5

4. AJ Fisher

5. Trev P

6. Copey

7. Bhana

8. Danny p

What sort of time are you planning??

• 2 weeks later...

A spot of bad news, SPT Tuning are no longer doign rolling road days as the locals have complained about eh noise apparently and the council have asked them to stop doing them.

However, I have found another company also in Hinckley that should still be able to do that day. We'd start around 10am.

Will confirm the details today hopefully.

I've had mine run at Dynodaze, my preference was to go to SP purely because they have Dyno Dynamics rollers and showed a very accurate reading of my old Focus.

R-Tech are having a charity RR day on the 29th, so I'd probably wait a day and just go down there on the Sunday instead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What about CC Tuning in Burton?

I'd be up for going here. He is just down the road from me and is extremely good at what he does (which is mainly VAG stuff). Think he does pretty reasonable prices for RR days too.