Will Audi RS6 alloys fit an Octavia VRS?

Theres a chance I can pick up a set cheap and they'd be perfect while I refurb my own.

They're 5x100, wrapped in 245-40-18.

Dont have the offset handy, but nearly sure theyre 18x8.

So are they a straight fit?

Will depend on the offset, anything between 37-32 will fit without issue.

The problem will definatly be with the tyres, 245 is too wide and may cause issues all round.

225 is what you need.

Thanks Paul.

Seller doesnt know the offset (other than they're reps and fit his MK4 Golf fine).

So he's an hour and half drive away just to a trial fitting : (

Pity too as they have Continental Sport tyres all round.

Hi,

I have just recently put a set of RS6 replica wheels on my Mk 1 VRS, they are 225/40/18 with a 35mm offset running on standard suspension.

I have not had any issues with rubbing on full lock or with a full car load! The tyres I am running are Nangkang NS2 which were purchased from Camskill for £57 per tyre delivered, and although they are a budget tyre I fully recommend them. 

• Like 1

Thanks Paul.

Seller doesnt know the offset (other than they're reps and fit his MK4 Golf fine).

So he's an hour and half drive away just to a trial fitting : (

Pity too as they have Continental Sport tyres all round.

The offset/ET will be stamped on the back of the wheels along with the pcd, & wheel size.

Thanks Paul. I know that indeed.

Just I'm blue in the face from asking the guy but in his own words: "Aw man I've looked and I can't find it"..........

Yeah they must be reps, which means they're going to be heavy. Personally I wouldn't see fitting those wheels as an upgrade to VRS spider's, in fact a step backwards IMO.

Sorry should've said in op that I knew they were reps, being 5x100 and all.

I'm only hoping to stick them on while I refurb my spiders, hopefully in black.

And they're coming in very cheap too, considering they've got Continental tyres on them too : )

I've annoyed him again asking him to go for another look. WIll post up if he finds the offset

Edited by Col200sx

Are you running standard suspension?

Et30 and 245 tyres will stick out quite a way on the rear and even if not lowered you could get rubbing.

Are you sure they are 245 and not 225? 225 is perfect for a 8inch rim, 245 is not needed unless under alot of load i would think!