Pioneer DEH-4400BT single din head unit with parrot

J3NK0

For sale!

My old Pioneer DEH-4400BT. Excellent single din head unit I had in my old Clio before I upgraded to the fabia vrs.

Still have the original box and receipts from halfords a year ago. Just checked and its £109 on halfords website currently. It's in great condition, just the usual bending on the cage from fitting/removing.

Will be going to the mega meet Sunday so preferably cash on collection at the mega meet only.

£50. Am open to offers.

• 2 months later...

Nice unit mate. I was really looking at single dins although this would be a intermediate upgrade in the sense of adding bluetooth and direct usb support for me.

I was just watching some double dins but depends how far they go

Are you ever around Northants or are there any meets it would be worth going to, just wondered

Don't tend to venture down that way too much sorry pal.   Get to a few shows at castle comb and the odd Edition38 meet in Bristol every so often, thats about as far south as I tend to go.