Paint issue on front bumper - what to do?

Today we cleaned the 2011 Octavia Estate thorougly and noticed a few issues.

First, I noticed some peeling paint on the inside of the front bumper shortly after delivery but as it was in an small area on the inside I forgot about it. Today, when cleaning out the bugs in the a/c condensor radiator, I put the vacuum cleaner down to pick up the collection of dead critters and realised that the paint was coming up with beasts.

post-51821-0-60808600-1374765567_thumb.jpg

The whole of inside of the bumper has had no primer or prep done at all and only a light paint coat sprayed which you can peel with fingers easier than peeling a kitkat wrapper, leaving a bare plastic surface.

It is still in warranty (19 months old) - I'm in 2 minds to report it. I dont trust the dealer to fix it (and not break something along the way) and my son cant do without the car for more than a day.

The other thing we noticed is what appears to be the exterior temp sensor hanging loosely and banging against the condensor, I can see where the clip goes for this , but cant  remove the clip off the sensor - I'd rather not break it so I just taped it up. Obviously a warranty job, but my son did report a mysterious click/banging when changing gear (obvious now the sensor knocking the condensor) when it went into the 1st service only to be told it was a small hole in the exhaust?? and would cost £600 to fix as its not covered under warranty. - What a shower......

Advice as to where to go from here please?

Mine came off the first time I pressure washed in there. I think its like an over spray coating and it's not cosmetic.

The sensor just pushes through the hole in the bracket (pointing forwards).

Edited by Metblackrat

Mine came off the first time I pressure washed in there. I think its like an over spray coating and it's not cosmetic.

So they're all like that?

The sensor just pushes through the hole in the bracket (pointing forwards).

Yes I realise that, but the clip (at the moment on the sensor) will not fit the hole until the sensor is first removed (the sensor prevents the plastic tangs compressing inward). I cant work put how to remove the sensor from the clip (another one of those wondrous VAG designs) - last time I tried on a similar clip (Fabia) the clip broke.

My 2011, White VRS is exactly the same i.e. paint has peeled. As long as it doesn't peel to the outside, I don't care! I suspect they don't prime/prepare this area to receive paint, but it get's sprayed when the bumper does!