Black... door handles?

Am getting the roof of my red vRS sprayed black soon as that's how I wanted it originally but there were none available already made & I didn't want to wait until the next Ice Age for my exact spec. Found a decent seeming garage that'll do it for £300 or maybe less & then I got thinking... What would black door handles look like & would that be particularly hard for the sprayers to do?

Any thoughts &/or any photoshop types fancy colouring up a picture? I already have black side mouldings so I thought why not have a few more black accents on the car alongside a black roof?

It would be hard for the sprayer to do the handles as they'd probably have to be removed to be done correctly.

The Monte has the wing mirrors done in black magic as well the front grill to match the sills, wheel arches and splitters which are exclusive to the Monte.

I think what's black on the Monte is just enough without going too OTT and don't forget the wheels are also black, great for not showing up the brake dust.

The only thing that should be black but isn't is the rear drums!!!

Whatever you decide, it's a matter of personal taste, you may love it along with many others but then you'll get some who will think you're crazy.

You've just got to look at some of the creations you see gathered at your local Halfords car park to see that there's loads of colour blind teenagers out there.

Just make sure they do a good job.

Hmm if the handles are going to be particularly tricky I think I'll just stick with the roof. 

Wrap vs Spray - most places I've looked at that would do a wrap & not look like they'd end up cutting into the paintwork underneath here in Laaaandan want near £200 for it & I figure I'd be happier spending that bit more to get the roof sprayed. My motor's brand new & I took out the "smart" repair service too so if I ever get any nicks on the roof & it's been sprayed then at least they'll fix it whereas if it was wrapped I'd have to get the whole thing done again. Just one of the reasons I'm going with a spray. 

Shame the full Monte (drum roll :P ) look wasn't available for the vRS but since the vRS now comes with smoked headlights, & black mirrors, & grill it's nearly there anyway. I went for the dark alloys as opposed to black.

Has that been just a flat black?? Or the pearlesnt black???

hi it was primer, black magic then clear coat  ..all solvent based paint which give a better finish imo. then oven finished.. :rock: