I need a part number from a 2014 citigo

crazyash88

Does anyone have the part number for the 2014 wheel nut covers that are silver in colour. There is 12 normal ones and 4 locking caps... If someone can get me the part number stamped of them both it would be much appreciated as I prefer the look of these to the black ones

I'd be interested to see what they look like fitted and of course, how much the 12x plus 4x caps will cost.  However, one presumes that 2014 cars won't be appearing till later in the year?

2014 models are being sold already. I've seen a few being sold.

When I get a price I'll put it on here

Apart from the wheel nut covers, are there any other exterior differences at all?

Nothing is different apart from a short radio aerial and wheel nut covers being silver.

Damn the expense, I'm going to update my 5-door Citigo to 2014 specification, on the outside at least.

There are other changes as well including:

Bag hook on lid of glove box

Photo-holder clip on dashboard next to radio

Interior door handles are "different material"(?)

Changes to functionality of PID

Are these the new wheel bolt covers for the 2014 Citigo?  The top 2x photos show a brand new, unregistered Skoda Citigo Elegance with a stubby, rubbery aerial at a local Skoda dealer, yesterday.  They are the 14" Apus alloy wheels fitted as standard to the Elegance.

The bottom pic shows the wheel bolt covers on my Style Pack 2, 15" Auriga wheels.  I think I prefer the way the older versions stop more of the muck from actually entering the hole for the wheel nut.

9455136444_abb825e722_b.jpg

9455134354_76a35fbd41_b.jpg

9452355087_48227886da_b.jpg

The man from the parts department looked like he had bitten a wasp when I asked the price of the 2014 aerial (£21) and the new style wheel bolt covers but he eventually came back and said that the price would be about £1 each.  I don't know if this was a real price or just a guess to get rid of me quickly.  He kept asking for the details of my May 2013 car when obviously that would come up with 2013 parts when he looked them up.

There are other changes as well including:

Bag hook on lid of glove box

Photo-holder clip on dashboard next to radio

Interior door handles are "different material"(?)

Changes to functionality of PID

The bag hook and photo-holder clip is not new. Standard in Ambition and Elegance. I have it in my 2013 Elegance

Dont know about door handles and PID. Other than the unit itselve now is branded Garmin instead of Navigon.

They are the 14" Apus alloy wheels fitted as standard to the Elegance.

In Denmark Elegance comes with 15" Auriga as standard. I have it on my Elegance

You lucky Danes!  We have to pay £190 extra for the 15" Auriga alloy wheels (Style 2 Special Edition Pack) here in the UK.  I know because I have them on my Elegance.

"In Denmark Elegance comes with 15" Auriga as standard. I have it on my Elegance"