Got the vRS dyno'd. 'An underpowered fabia'

Metty92

Mine was the silver one and was that the BMW estate?

That looked tidy- didn't see what the other VRS ran, do you remember? I remember seeing one of Clive's stickers on it.

Yes, that was mine. Last one of the day- made 233bhp, which I really wasn't expecting (193bhp standard with a few bolt-ons, plus it's a 110,000-mile engine).

Realistically 170bhp is your top whack before you start ****ing about with massive intercoolers/PD150 turbos, so I'd be happy with that. :) my old Fab vRS was running around 160bhp, I think...

Mine was custom map.

Suffice to say we did better than a generic map but it wasnt bad, improved on it and some places.

I was surprised with my car the other day, didnt realise they are quicker than a lightly modded saxo vts!

That looked tidy- didn't see what the other VRS ran, do you remember? I remember seeing one of Clive's stickers on it.

Yes, that was mine. Last one of the day- made 233bhp, which I really wasn't expecting (193bhp standard with a few bolt-ons, plus it's a 110,000-mile engine).

Realistically 170bhp is your top whack before you start ****ing about with massive intercoolers/PD150 turbos, so I'd be happy with that. :) my old Fab vRS was running around 160bhp, I think...

Nicee! Looked really nice! Genuine old school M sport looks!

Also yeah it was Aaron's, he got 172 bhp on his, but he has the blt engine