Got my seats finished

pulse

I wouldn't be too sure the seat surgeon leathers I've got fitted stand me at £18 after I sold my seats and I got a pd160 intake and trumpet, vrs foot rest, polo cup holder and matching arm rest in with that

There is always someone who can one up hahah! Was well up after i sold the standard covers though.

That's awesome for seat surgeon though who did you fondle to get that deal?

Nice nice! Massive improvement aren't they. How come you didn't do the middle belt, did you not have one on your standards? Did you trim the foam on the double rear piece, or just ram it in?

They look way better as my ones were not in great condition. Would love to get the centers trimmed in leather too!

There was no middle belt in my car (04) and I was considering cutting it from the octavia seat and welding it in but it looked like a lot of work and I just wanted to get them in. Very seldom anyone in the back anyway.

I trimmed the foam but not the cover. Just pulled it tight and used self tapping screws to hold it in place at the back. My sister sowed a strip of leather across the top to hide where the hole for the belt was. Not perfect but it didn't cost anything!! Not the best picture

DSC_0380_zps5c69805c.jpg

Fronts

DSC_0379_zpsf868b3f8.jpg

There is always someone who can one up hahah! Was well up after i sold the standard covers though.

That's awesome for seat surgeon though who did you fondle to get that deal?

I'm not proud of it but it was a scrap yard man I had to fondle :-( it still haunts me the things I had to do for them
  • Like 1