FEELER : full stage 2 hybrid set up, 312&256mm brake set up, team dynamics pro 1.2 wheels.

B12LLY_vRS

possibly puting my car back to standard ready to sell so trying to get some feelers to see if anyones interested. Ive got mk1 fabia full stage 2 set up, runing 240bhp. Im looking to swap all mods with standard parts and cash my way. List of specs are

Stage 2 hybrid turbo

Seat sport FMIC & alloy pipe work - Allard EGR Delete.

Helix SMF clutch kit - Only 2 months old. ( but would require someone who can remove and re-fit standard)

Miltek down pipe

Stainless 2.5" straight through exhaust with Leon Cupra R Tip.

Green Cotton twin cone filter.

Seat sport strut brace

Depo headlights currently with Lamin x and 8000k hid

312mm & 256mm Brake set up also have HEL braided hoses fitted ( but would require refitting standard parts)

Team dynamics pro 1.2 gloss black 17" with Parada's on rear & toyo t1r on front.

Coilovers- cant remember which ones.

Also has full poly bushes all round but think thats too much agro to change.unless desperate.

Vibra Teknics engine mount.

Hydraulic bonnet lift

boost gauge and pod in vent.

Any interest for the full lot or anything please post or message me. Not gonna start if its only bits and bobs here and there. Only stripping and selling as i need a estate for work as i commute to belgium every weekend, and the fabia wasnt ideal for that. haha. Ideally swaps for standard fabia vrs parts and £ my way.

• Like 1

Probably better off selling / swapping with someone with a standard car, and then selling the standard car.  Not sure how you would do such an exchange of parts as it would need both cars to be off the road for some time, or both cars being in the same garage (again for a fair while) whilst all parts are swapped around.

• Like 3

possibly puting my car back to standard ready to sell so trying to get some feelers to see if anyones interested. Ive got mk1 fabia full stage 2 set up, runing 240bhp. Im looking to swap all mods with standard parts and cash my way. List of specs are

Stage 2 hybrid turbo

Seat sport FMIC & alloy pipe work - Allard EGR Delete.

Helix SMF clutch kit - Only 2 months old. ( but would require someone who can remove and re-fit standard)

Miltek down pipe

Stainless 2.5" straight through exhaust with Leon Cupra R Tip.

Green Cotton twin cone filter.

Seat sport strut brace

Depo headlights currently with Lamin x and 8000k hid

312mm & 256mm Brake set up also have HEL braided hoses fitted ( but would require refitting standard parts)

Team dynamics pro 1.2 gloss black 17" with Parada's on rear & toyo t1r on front.

Coilovers- cant remember which ones.

Also has full poly bushes all round but think thats too much agro to change.unless desperate.

Vibra Teknics engine mount.

Hydraulic bonnet lift

boost gauge and pod in vent.

Any interest for the full lot or anything please post or message me. Not gonna start if its only bits and bobs here and there. Only stripping and selling as i need a estate for work as i commute to belgium every weekend, and the fabia wasnt ideal for that. haha. Ideally swaps for standard fabia vrs parts and £ my way.

How much would you want your way for a complete swap?